- How long have you been a makeup artist?
- Do you only do makeup for weddings?
- Can you do makeup on all ethnicities?
- Do you offer makeup lessons?
- Do you cover tattoos?
- What brands of makeup do you use?
- How do I officially book you for my wedding?
- What is airbrush foundation?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you recommend a makeup/hair trial before my wedding?
- Do you charge any travel fees?
- How many people in the bridal party can you accommodate?
- What can I expect in my makeup and/or hair trial?
- Where and when do you do makeup trials?
- How long does a makeup and/or hair trial take?
- Do you stay with the bride through the ceremony and photos?
- Will my makeup hold all day and through the evening?
Do you only do makeup for weddings?
No. Weddings and special event makeup is a large portion of my business here in Oklahoma. However, I also do makeup for photo shoots, models, corporate events, lessons, prom, head shots, film, special effects etc. My rates vary for services.
Do you offer makeup lessons?
Yes. Lessons can be done in a group setting in the comfort of your own home. I go through your existing makeup and show you how to use everything, also products you should add to your collection and those you may want to get rid of.
Do you cover tattoos?
Yes, I do tattoo consultations at your trial. This will determine the price depending on the size and amount of tattoos you would like to cover. My tattoo covering technique is sweat and smudge proof.
What is airbrush foundation?
Airbrush foundation is a unique formula that comes in a wide range of shades to match each and every skin tone. Colors can be mixed to achieve the perfect match. The formula can be silicone base (which is what I use) water base, or alcohol base. The foundation is sprayed as a very fine mist through an airbrush gun that is powered by a compressor. It appears very natural in person and photographs beautifully. The key benefits of airbrush foundation are the look of natural and flawless complexion as well as its long lasting durability.
What can I expect in my makeup and/or hair trial?
During your trial we will discuss all aspects of your wedding such as timing, location, theme and hair. I urge you to email me photo inspirations of either hair and makeup (or both) prior to our trial so we can discuss right away your vision. Based on that information I complete your hair and makeup that will complement you to look your best self on your wedding day. I encourage you to speak openly and honest with me about your likes and dislikes at this time.
How long does a makeup and/or hair trial take?
A makeup and hair trial takes about an hour each. This includes a verbal consult, the actual makeup and hair application, followed by any adjustments, and documenting the look.
Do you stay with the bride through the ceremony and photos?
Once the last person is done with makeup I do a touch-up on everyone before I pack up and leave. If you would like me to stay with you for touch-ups during your photos and ceremony I charge an additional rate per hour.
Will my makeup hold all day and through the evening?
A professional makeup application holds up beautifully all day into the evening. There are key products used to prime and set the skin for long lasting, tear proof wear. The only things needed to touch up is lip color and any shine from oily skin that can be controlled with blotting sheets (which I provide for you in your bridal touch-up kit.)